Cádiz is a destination that can boast of a privileged climate, an excellent location and incomparable gastronomy. It is not surprising that it continues to be one of the most chosen places for both national and international tourism.
It is a population that has a lot of culture and history, since it is the oldest city in all of Europe and Spain, as well as being the southernmost city in the entire continent.
If you plan to visit the beautiful corners of the province of Cádiz, in this article we offer you a 5-day planning in the South.
Plan for your 5-day trip to Cádiz
The province of Cádiz is worth visiting at any time of the year. However, the busiest dates are between June and September, just when stable temperatures begin with little chance of rain.
In this period of the year, the city of light becomes a space full of activities, routes, leisure and gastronomy.
If you only have five days, these are the essential activities and places you have to go to:
DAYS 1 and 2:
Qué ver en Cádiz capital:
- Visit the Cathedral of Cádiz in the historic center of the city
- Get to know the Museum of Cádiz, located in Plaza de Mina
- Snack on churros with chocolate at a Mercado de Abastos stall
- Go to the famous Trafalgar Lighthouse
- Climb the Torre de Tavira, a beautiful viewpoint
- Stroll through the Pópulo neighborhood, the oldest in the city
- Visit Plaza de San Juan de Dios and the Town Hall of Cádiz
- Go to the most important manor houses
- Tour Plaza de San Antonio
- Visit the Roman Theatre, a jewel to see in Cádiz
Discover the atmosphere of the beautiful beaches:
- Los Caños de Meca beach with a young atmosphere
- Stroll through the virgin surroundings of Playa de Zahora
- Taste almadraba tuna in the town of Barbate
- Eat “fried fish” typical of the city
Visit the Tarifa area to see:
- Los Lances beach
- Jerez Gate
- Parish of San Mateo Apóstol
- Tarifa Wall
- Castle of Guzman the Good
- Fly a kite
- Saint Catherine’s Castle
- Pigeon island
Go to Vejer de La Frontera, one of the most charming villages with white houses in Cádiz. There you will see:
- Mayorazgo House and Mayorazgo Tower
- Spain Square
- Viewpoint of La Cobijada
- Castle of Vejer de la Frontera
- Convent of Our Lady of the Conception (of the Conceptionists)
- Jewish Quarter
- Wall of Vejer de la Frontera (you will see it as you walk through Vejer)
- Church of the Divine Savior
The best apartments to visit Cádiz
The sun, the beach, water sports, organized routes through nature, drinks with tapas in an enviable nightlife… All this and much more is possible by visiting Cádiz in summer.
And so for your experience to be complete, from Vacation Rentals in Cádiz we offer you a diverse variety of tourist apartments in the best areas of the city: spacious accommodations for families, houses for groups of friends, penthouses for a few days as a couple or luxury homes . These are some of the accommodations that you can find on our website.
Tourist apartments in the heart of Cádiz:
- Apartment El Reflejo de Cádiz, perfect to disconnect surrounded by your beloved ones
- Apartment El Mirador de Cádiz, a penthouse with incredible views
- Apartment El Meridiano de Cádiz, the accommodation decorated with great taste
- Apartment La Leyenda de Cádiz, very close to all the tourist places
And it is that, without a doubt, resting is part of the itinerary of any trip. Doing it in an incredible, spacious and comfortable place will make you enjoy a complete experience on your trip.
From Vacation Rental in Cádiz we want to accompany you on your vacation so that you can live an incomparable experience. And remember, due to the high tourist occupation, we recommend you book as soon as possible.